Georgia Multiple Listing Service
Georgia MLS was founded in June of 1962, has 2,700 member offices, and more than 28,000 agents all across Georgia. They generally have more than 45,000 available listings and cover the greater Atlanta metro region, with listings in select areas throughout Georgia such as Marietta, Gainesville, Newnan, Rome, Mcdonough, Statesboro, Douglasville, and Covington.
Georgia Multiple Listing Service charges a fee to access the IDX data feed. Your share of the fee is $10 per month.
Associations Shown in Property Search
- West Metro Board of REALTORS®
- West Georgia Board of REALTORS®
- Walton – Barrow Board of REALTORS®
- Troup County Board of REALTORS®
- Tift Area Board of REALTORS®
- Statesboro Board of REALTORS®
- Rabun County Board of REALTORS®
- Pickens County Board of REALTORS®
- Perry Board of REALTORS®
- Paulding Board of REALTORS®
- Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Newnan-Coweta Board of REALTORS®
- Moultrie Board of REALTORS®
- Middle Georgia Association of REALTORS®
- Metro South Association of REALTORS®
- I-85 North Board of REALTORS®
- Heart of Georgia Board of REALTORS®
- Hall County Board of REALTORS®
- Habersham, White & Stephens Cty Board ofREALTORS®
- Greater Rome Board of REALTORS®
- Gordon Association of REALTORS®
- Fayette County Board of REALTORS®
- East Metro Board of REALTORS®
- Douglas-Coffee County Board of REALTORS®
- Dekalb Board of REALTORS® (Metro Atlanta)
- Cobb Association of REALTORS®
- Cherokee Association of REALTORS®
- Bartow Area Board of REALTORS®
- Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS®
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS®
- 400 North Board of REALTORS®
More info about this area
The United States Office of Management and Budget designated Metro Atlanta as the Atlanta–Sandy Springs–Roswell, GA Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the most populous metro area in the US state of Georgia and the 9th metropolitan statistical area (MSA) in the United States. Atlanta’s metropolitan area contains about 55% of the population of the entire state.
Georgia began as a British colony in 1733, the last and southernmost of the original Thirteen Colonies to be established. Named after King George II of Great Britain, the Province of Georgia covered the area from South Carolina south to Spanish Florida and west to French Louisiana at the Mississippi River. Georgia was the fourth state to ratify the United States Constitution. Georgia is the 24th largest and the 8th most populous of the 50 United States.
Georgia’s highest point is Brasstown Bald at 4,784 feet (1,458 m) above sea level; the lowest is the Atlantic Ocean. Of the states entirely east of the Mississippi River, Georgia is the largest in land area. The state of Georgia has approximately 250 tree species and 58 protected plants. Georgia’s native trees include red cedar, a variety of pines, oaks, hollies, cypress, sweetgum, scaly-bark and white hickories and sabal palmetto. East Georgia is in the subtropical coniferous forest biome and conifer species as other broadleaf evergreen flora make up the majority of the southern and coastal regions. Yellow jasmine, and mountain laurel make up just a few of the flowering shrubs in the state.
The majority of the state is primarily a humid subtropical climate. Hot and humid summers are typical, except at the highest elevations. The entire state, including the North Georgia mountains, receives moderate to heavy precipitation, which varies from 45 inches (1143 mm) in central Georgia to approximately 75 inches (1905 mm) around the northeast part of the state.
Claim your free trial to add Georgia Multiple Listing Service IDX Listings to Your Site
Requirements for your IDX Solutions
IDX (or Broker Reciprocity) is a program that allows MLS Participants to display listings from other brokerages on their own agent and office websites. Simply put, the IDX program manages the listing search utilities on internet displays owned and operated by local agents and offices. The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) created IDX and gives each MLS a strict set of guidelines on participation in the program and the display of the listings. Showcase IDX provides the tools that your clients use to access the listings.
Consumer Engagement Tools
These are how your clients interact with the data provided by your MLS through the IDX. We’ve built a remarkable set of consumer tools designed to engage your site’s visitors, quickly converting them to willing leads… because once they see the value of your website and its powerful tools they’ll value you as their trusted local advisor.
Give your buyers and sellers the search tools they expect:
- Portal-Quality Property Search
- Fully Integrated Map Search
- Stunning Listing Pages
- Install and Launch Quickly
- Lightning Fast Speed
- Customizable to Fit With Any Website Design
- SEO That Works
- Capture More High-Quality Leads