Georgia Multiple Listing Service
Georgia MLS (GAMLS) was founded in June of 1962 and is based out of Tucker, GA, just north of Stone Mountain. GAMLS has 2,700 member offices and more than 28,000 agents all across Georgia. They generally have more than 45,000 available listings and cover the greater Atlanta metro region, with listings in select areas such as Marietta, Gainesville, Newnan, Rome, Mcdonough, Statesboro, Douglasville, and Covington.
Login Link: GAMLS
- Listings: approx. 45,000
- Offices: approx. 2,700
- Agents: approx. 28,000
GAMLS MLS Fees
Georgia Multiple Listing Service charges a fee to access the IDX data feed. Your share of the fee is $10 per month.
Associations Shown in Property Search
- 400 North Board of REALTORS®
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS®
- Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS®
- Bartow Area Board of REALTORS®
- Cherokee Association of REALTORS®
- Cobb Association of REALTORS®
- Dekalb Board of REALTORS® (Metro Atlanta)
- Douglas-Coffee County Board of REALTORS®
- East Metro Board of REALTORS®
- Fayette County Board of REALTORS®
- Gordon Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Rome Board of REALTORS®
- Habersham, White & Stephens Cty Board ofREALTORS®
- Hall County Board of REALTORS®
- Heart of Georgia Board of REALTORS®
- I-85 North Board of REALTORS®
- Metro South Association of REALTORS®
- Middle Georgia Association of REALTORS®
- Moultrie Board of REALTORS®
- Newnan-Coweta Board of REALTORS®
- Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Paulding Board of REALTORS®
- Perry Board of REALTORS®
- Pickens County Board of REALTORS®
- Rabun County Board of REALTORS®
- Statesboro Board of REALTORS®
- Tift Area Board of REALTORS®
- Troup County Board of REALTORS®
- Walton – Barrow Board of REALTORS®
- West Georgia Board of REALTORS®
- West Metro Board of REALTORS®
Atlanta, GA, Marietta, GA, McDonough, GA, Gainesville, GA, Decatur, GA, Covington, GA, Lawrenceville, GA, Cumming, GA, Rome, GA, Douglasville, GA, Newnan, GA, Dallas, GA, Macon, GA, Canton, GA
The United States Office of Management and Budget designated Metro Atlanta as the Atlanta–Sandy Springs–Roswell, GA Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the most populous metro area in the US state of Georgia and the 9th metropolitan statistical area (MSA) in the United States. Atlanta’s metropolitan area contains about 55% of the population of the entire state. Georgia’s highest point is Brasstown Bald at 4,784 feet above sea level; the lowest is the Atlantic Ocean.
Georgia began as a British colony in 1733, the last and southernmost of the original Thirteen Colonies to be established. Georgia was also the fourth state to ratify the United States Constitution. With such a rich historical past, Georgia is the dream for any history buff. The capital city, Atlanta, is one of the country’s top cities, with everything from parks to museums to entertainment and everything in between. Some notable tourist destinations in the bustling city include The Georgia Aquarium, The College Football Hall of Fame, Atlanta Botanical Garden, World of Coca Cola, and Centennial Olympic Park, home of the 1996 Olympics. Many Fortune 500 companies have also chosen Atlanta as their home base, including Home Depot, The Coca Cola Company, and Delta Air Lines. Aside from a thriving corporate life, Metro Atlanta has recently become the country’s top hub for filming and entertainment, coined the “Hollywood of the South''. This is largely due to the Georgia Entertainment Industry Investment Act, which awards qualified productions a transferable income tax credit of 20% of all in-state costs for film and television investments of $500,000 or more. Some popular Atlanta-based studios include Turner Studios, Trilith Studios (formerly Pinewood Atlanta), and Tyler Perry Studios.
The majority of the state is primarily a humid climate. Hot and humid summers are typical, except at the highest elevations. The entire state, including the North Georgia mountains, receives moderate to heavy precipitation, which varies from 45 inches in central Georgia to approximately 75 inches around the northeast part of the state.
Claim your free trial to add Georgia Multiple Listing Service IDX Listings to Your Site
Requirements for your IDX Solutions
IDX (or Broker Reciprocity) is a program that allows MLS Participants to display listings from other brokerages on their own agent and office websites. Simply put, the IDX program manages the listing search utilities on internet displays owned and operated by local agents and offices. The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) created IDX and gives each MLS a strict set of guidelines on participation in the program and the display of the listings. Showcase IDX provides the tools that your clients use to access the listings.
Consumer Engagement Tools
These are how your clients interact with the data provided by your MLS through the IDX. We've built a remarkable set of consumer tools designed to engage your site's visitors, quickly converting them to willing leads… because once they see the value of your website and its powerful tools they'll value you as their trusted local advisor.
Give your buyers and sellers the search tools they expect:
- Portal-Quality Property Search
- Fully Integrated Map Search
- Stunning Listing Pages
- Install and Launch Quickly
- Lightning Fast Speed
- Customizable to Fit With Any Website Design
- SEO That Works
- Capture More High-Quality Leads