Real estate social media marketing is a critical component for Realtors to grow their business in 2020 by promoting their brands as well as properties. Effective real estate social media engages your clients both when they are actively buying/selling as well as the 80%+ of time that they are not.
Your clients are on social media and will only stay engaged with you when you share social media content that is more than simply talking about open houses, new listings, and closing.
This article gives you access to 300+ (100 shown on this page + more than 200 in the course on how to schedule social media posts) free pieces of social media content for you to use on your social media accounts.
What are the benefits of using our free real estate social media graphics?
- Look better than your competitors: You’ll feel more confident knowing that you look stunning online. We share the highest quality content in the real estate industry to help you look better than other agents.
- Expand your sphere of influence: As a co-founder of one of the first influencer marketing platforms, Sideqik, I can tell you that people buy from brands and work with people that 1) they trust and 2) that are top of mind. These graphics will help you expand your reach and increase your network with engaging, educational, and entertaining content that your clients and friends actually want to see in their feeds.
- Nurture an increased level of trust and hyperlocal credibility: High-achieving servant leaders know that what drives growth is being incredibly helpful and top of mind, without being “salesy”.
- Never miss out on repeat business and referrals: I’ve seen Realtors increase their referrals 3x – 10x simply making some small changes in their business to stay top of mind to their past clients and friends. These social media graphics will make sure your clients never forget about you and continue your relationship after the deal.
- Save you dozens of hours per month: These graphics could easily fill your social media content calendar for the next 4 months or as many as 18 depending on how frequently you choose to post.
License and usage
All of the real estate social media posts below can be used for free. You can use them for commercial and noncommercial purposes without asking us for permission.
Tip: How to give credit 🎁 Even though credit is not required, I’d appreciate it if you’d tag Showcase IDX in some of your posts.
How to Download and Use?
This is super simple.
1) Bookmark this page as we’ll be adding more posts in the future.
2) If you see a social media image that you like, click on it to bring up a full-size image and save it. Or, you can use a double/menu click and choose “save image as.” Download as many as you’d like.
3) Download all of the images at once below.
4) Want to know how to schedule 2 months of social media posts in 1 day? We have a free course in our Grow Your Real Estate Business Academy that walks you through the steps to
- Use Facebook or Buffer to schedule these posts to post on Facebook and Instagram.
- Transfer the pictures your phone if you’d like to have them available to post manually.
- Use other tools to expand your influencer even further with effective social media for real estate.
Real Estate Infographics
Real Estate Definitions for Clients
What do real estate agents do for their clients?
Work from home tips
New to Homeschool: Tips + resources for parents teaching their kids from home (Coronavirus update)
Frequently Asked Questions from Home Buyers
Tips for Home Buyers
Homebuyer Mistakes to Avoid
Mortgage Tips Buyers Should Know
Tips to Boost Curb Appeal
Real Estate Statistics
House Hunting Tips
Next Steps: More help to grow your real estate business this year
==> Sign up for a free trial of Showcase IDX – the ONLY home search chosen over Zillow
Need help building or updating your website? Talk to one of our Showcase IDX Certified Partners. We’ve vetted each of them, and they make stunning websites using Showcase IDX.