While WordPress is by far the best website platform available, mistakes are commonly made when setting it up. This course will walk you through the most common mistakes made when setting up a real estate website using WordPress and how to correct them.
- Using a poor/cheap web hosting
- Choosing a poor performing or bulky WordPress theme
- Adding customizations to a parent theme
- Using a poor quality or cheap IDX and home search provider
- Failing to be selective about who gets admin privileges
- Using the default admin username
- Using a weak password
- Neglecting to backup a site
- Ignoring WordPress core, theme, and plugin updates
- Installing too many or low-quality plugins
- Accidentally blocking search engines
- Not writing and optimizing content for SEO
- Using bad visuals (or none at all) on content pages
- Not resizing images for web upload
- Not changing the default permalink structure
- Changing a post’s URL after it’s published
- Using an iFrame or subdomain for their property listings and home search
Free Course + Graphic Pack w/300+ Social Media Images.
Your contacts may be buying a house now, but how do you keep them engaged for the 90% of their lives where they're not actively buying/selling? This content should help drive more people to your website over the future months and give you a more diverse feed so it's not simply listing, listing, open house, close, listing, etc.
Get access to free social media images and videos to post on your own social media channels + learn how to schedule the posts weeks ahead.
==> Click into any section of the course and sign up to GET INSTANT ACCESS FREE
These images and videos are our thanks to you - the Showcasers that let us serve you every day.
- 300+ Images built for Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- 8 Videos with unique versions for Instagram and Facebook
Our goal is to be Hero Helpers. Most people want to be superheroes. We strive to be your sidekicks. It's literally part of our culture and our mission .
We understand that there's a difference between a FSBO, large portals, iBuyers, and the Realtor that really knows their local market. You're websites allow you to protect your clients' personal information and give them the best home search experience available. Let's learn one of the ways to send more people to it.