Showcase IDX Scholarship
A quality education is important for all people. Sadly, not everyone cannot afford one. Daunting expenses mean thousands of students can't pursue their educational goals every year. At showcaseidx.com, we value education and want to help people with the finances for their higher studies.
We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship “Showcase IDX Scholarship” to assist students to achieve their educational goals. The $2000 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. Further, our aim is to double this amount for next year's program.
The scholarship amount is $2000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
- Must be a legal resident of the United States;
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0;
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 800+ words on the topic “How to Scan for WordPress Vulnerabilities?”
- You must submit your essay on or before December 31st, 2021.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on January 15th, 2021 and the winner will be notified by email.
How will applications be reviewed?
We carefully review and inspect each application. We evaluate applicants’ grades and essays and select the most passionate student who is the most determined to pursue the career of their choice. Relevant experience counts! If you have projects, studies or published work, make sure to mention them on your application!
The winner will be confirmed ONLY after providing proof of enrolment in the form of a copy of a tuition bill, a picture of a current student ID, official or unofficial transcripts, or a letter of proof from the accredited college, university, or school at which the winner is enrolled. In the event a winner cannot prove enrolment at a college, university, or school, a secondary winner will be chosen.