Bright MLS is a multiple listing service incorporation located in the Mid-Atlantic region. This organization was established in 2016 by 9 forward thinking MLSs (consisting of 43 Associations).
These MLSs put their differences aside and came together with the aim of solving the MLS market overlap and also empower their 85,000 real-estate professionals to benefit more from the organization. The real-estate professionals carry out more than 250,000 transactions annually to over 20 million consumers at a market value of over $70 billion.
Associations Shown in Property Search
- Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS®
- Lancaster County Association of REALTORS®
- Lebanon County Association of REALTORS®
- Mid-Shore Board of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties
- Anne Arundel County Association of REALTORS®
- Bay Area Association of REALTORS®
- Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS®
- Carroll County Association of REALTORS®
- Cecil County Board of REALTORS®
- District of Columbia Association of REALTORS®
- Dulles Area Association of REALTORS®
- Eastern Panhandle Board of REALTORS®
- Frederick County Association of REALTORS®
- Fredericksburg Area Association of REALTORS®
- Garrett County Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Baltimore Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Piedmont Area Association of REALTORS®
- Harford County Association of REALTORS®
- Historic Highlands Association of REALTORS®
- Howard County Association of REALTORS®
- Massanutten Association of REALTORS®
- Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- Pen-Mar Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Potomac Highlands Board of REALTORS®
- Prince George’s County Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR® Association of Prince William
- Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS®
- Washington DC
- New Jersey
Requirements for your IDX Solutions
IDX (or Broker Reciprocity) is a program that allows MLS Participants to display listings from other brokerages on their own agent and office websites. Simply put, the IDX program manages the listing search utilities on internet displays owned and operated by local agents and offices. The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) created IDX and gives each MLS a strict set of guidelines on participation in the program and the display of the listings. Showcase IDX provides the tools that your clients use to access the listings.
Consumer Engagement Tools
These are how your clients interact with the data provided by your MLS through the IDX. We’ve built a remarkable set of consumer tools designed to engage your site’s visitors, quickly converting them to willing leads… because once they see the value of your website and its powerful tools they’ll value you as their trusted local advisor.
Give your buyers and sellers the search tools they expect:
- Portal-Quality Property Search
- Fully Integrated Map Search
- Stunning Listing Pages
- Install and Launch Quickly
- Lightning Fast Speed
- Customizable to Fit With Any Website Design
- SEO That Works
- Capture More High-Quality Leads
More info about this area
The Mid-Atlantic region also referred to as the Mid-Atlantic States is a location in the United States situated between the South Atlantic States and New England. This region composes of Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.
The Mid-Atlantic region is renowned for the important role it played in the development of commerce, culture, trade, and industry in the United States of America. The region has a friendly climate you’ll easily get used to and Its tall Appalachian Mountains offers you a general view and scenery of the roaring rivers flowing beneath it. No time to hike the Appalachian Trail? Try these 12 easy section hikes.
The highest point in the mid-Atlantic region is the Schunnemunk Mountain standing at a height of 1664 ft (507 m). The Atlantic Ocean and the coastal lowlands widespread around bays create a large number of beaches for relaxation after a hard-working day with calm waves arising from the Mid-Atlantic Colonies.